* Work in your area DAILY.
* Throw away any trash on the shelves.
* Face the books. (Be sure the books are evenly placed on the shelf.)
* Check behind the books to make sure there are no books lost back there.
* Routinely check to be sure the books are in the correct order. (Perhaps one shelf a day.)
* Repair spine labels (clean goopy labels, pull books without spine labels and give them one)
* Pull damaged books for repair or possible removal from the system.
* Pull outdated, seldom checked out, books for Mrs. Rennau to review for possible removal from the system.
* Dust shelves if needed.
*Recommend purchases. (You may notice an incomplete series or recommend more books from a popular author.)