- We will review Outlook's basic features by watching the video "Take a tour of Outlook 2010" and discussing a visual graphic of the standard Outlook view.
- We will organize our Outlook to maximize our time/space by creating and using folders
- We will review working with email attachments by using Outlook to receive, open and send an attachment.
- We will learn how to work with Outlook stationery and signatures by following step-by-step directions for creating/updating our current Outlook email account.
- We will understand how to use contact groups by following step-by-step directions to create a contact group.
- We will further our understanding of how to make the most of Outlook by discussing (question/answer) our successes and challenges with the program.