Welcome to Library Information Science Class!
- All of the assignments are posted weekly on the LIS Home page for the month indicated.
- If the teacher is not present when class begins, report to Mrs. Baker, Room 41. She will direct you.
- PLEASE ask if you are not sure about something!!!
At the start of each class:
1. Greet Mrs. Rennau.
2. Remind Mrs. Rennau to take attendance.
3. Turn on your computer, log in, bring up the library catalog and this week's assignments.
4. Check/update the computer lab schedule.
5. Clean and prepare the computer lab for the next class.
6. Straighten up the library.
7. Get your Weekly Performance Report sometime during all the above activities...and
HAVE A GOOD DAY!